Fibroid Tumors In Uterus- What Are Its Causes and How to Shrink Fibroids the Natural Way
Fibroids tumors in uterus are usually non-cancerous tumors which form in the smooth muscle tissue. Uterine tumors can grow inside or outside of the uterus. Some women have one single fibroid. Others have clusters of uterine tumors. The size of these tumors can be as small as that of pea or larger than that of a grapefruit.
Most doctors give two options for treating fibroids. The first most popular option is to simply watch and do nothing about it. This approach is recommended since the uterine tumors automatically shrink in size as soon as you attain menopause.
The second option is to go in for surgery to get rid of uterine tumors. Surgery can be done to remove individual or groups of fibroids. In extreme cases it may also involve hysterectomy, which is the complete removal of the womb.
Taking no action is ok for women whose symptoms are mild or for those who are approaching menopause. In all other cases doing nothing can mean loss of precious time during which the uterine tumors continue to grow in size and numbers.
Hence if you are not prepared to undergo surgery rather than waiting it is best to make use of remedies to shrink fibroids naturally. These natural remedies are absolutely safe and very good for your overall health and well being.
Before starting your natural treatment it is important for you to understand about some of the known causes of fibroids.
Fibroid tumors in uterus occur because of estrogen dominance. This can happen if your liver is overloaded and unable to get rid of estrogens naturally. It can also happen in case you expose yourself to estrogen which is present in birth control pills, foods or chemicals in the environment. Pesticides used in foods, plastics and even chemicals used in household cleaners and cosmetics mimic the action of estrogen and promote the growth of fibroids.
To shrink fibroids naturally here are some steps you can take:
- Switch over to eating organic fruits and vegetables.
- Totally cut down on meat intake, particularly red meat.
- Stop eating pre-packaged food which contain harmful preservatives.
- Stop storing food in plastic containers- replace these with steel, cast iron, glass or ceramic ones.
- Stop taking birth control pills and switch over to other forms of contraception.
- Avoid using cosmetic products that contain paraben, methyl, ethyl, propyl, and butyl.
- As far as possible start using all natural household cleaners which are environment friendly.
- Engage in moderate form of exercise like jogging or brisk walking for 30 minutes every day.
- Practice yoga and meditation to relieve stress, remain calm and tension free.
Do you want to get rid of Uterine Fibroids permanently? Do you know of a proven fibroids treatment that will start giving you relief within a few weeks of use? Although this may seem impossible it is 100% true. If you are serious about getting rid of fibroids naturally, discover the excellent insider secrets by clicking - Uterine Finroid Treatment